RNDr. Jiří Jakubínský, Ph.D.
Branch: Department of Carbon Storage in the Landscape
ÚVGZ AV ČR, v. v. i.
Phone: 601 383 196
Fluvial geomorphology, small stream hydrology, ecohydrology, water retention.
- 2011 - 2016: PhD. in Physical Geography, Dept. of Geography, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- 2009 - 2011: MSc. in Physical Geography, Dept. of Geography, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- 2006 - 2009: BSc. in Geography and Cartography, Dept. of Geography, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- 2016 - ongoing: Global Change Research Institute CAS
- 2012 - 2015: Global Change Research Centre AS CR, v.v.i. (Brno, CZ)
- 2011 - 2012: Czech Geological Survey, Dept. of Information Systems (Brno, CZ)
Dean's prize for the excellent representation of the Faculty in universities and research institutions outside Masaryk University (2015).
Best Poster Award Winner - 5th International EcoSummit (2016), Montpellier, France.
- International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS)
- Czech Geographical Society (CGS)
- European Water Resources Association (EWRA)
- number of articles in impacted journals: 3
- number of articles in other scientific journals: 4
- H index: 2